Renee Sprink Photography is seeking a Social Media/PR Specialist to help grow our social media presence and brand awareness via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, and to develop/maintain relationships with top bloggers and online magazines. position.
Think you’d make an awesome Social Media Specialist for Renee Sprink Photography?
Do you have…
- a flexible schedule with 10-15 hours a week to commit to RSP?
- a creative, sassy brain ready to nurture a growing brand with loads of untapped social media potential?
- a sprinkle of wit and creative writing skills?
- the ability to both collaborate and work independently?
- a readiness to think big and strategize?
- the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines?
- an attention to detail and accuracy?
- a great work ethic with a reputation for being über reliable and readily adaptable?
- a laptop (a Mac is a bonus) and experience with Google Drive/Dropbox and all social media outlets?
- any graphic design/Photoshop skills? (a huge bonus, but not required)
- a love of cupcakes and all things photography?
So, what kind of awesome tasks will you be assigned? Fun things like:
- developing captivating content for all social media outlets to grow and engage followers
- networking and developing relationships with top-tier influencers, bloggers and online magazines
- pitching content and preparing submissions for publishing
- writing short blog posts for company website
- managing company newsletter and email marketing campaigns
If this sounds like you, we should talk! Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionately embraces the company mission, and wants to grow with RSP as it grows. This position is flexible, mainly remote/virtual with the occasional meeting, and is structured to be part-time or freelance with a strong potential to turn into more permanent position. Perfect for college students or stay-at-home moms!
To apply: Please complete and submit THIS FORM no later than August 31, 2015 at 11:59pm. If you have questions, please ask them in the comments section below. Applications must be submitted online and will not be accepted via email; please do not email us to confirm receipt. All applicants will be contacted by September 5. An interview will be required of applicants considered as finalists for the position.
Approximate start date: September 10. Compensation is commensurate with experience; college course credit is possible.
Thank you for your interest in our company. We look forward to learning more about you!