Back by popular request…
Today I’m giving away another mini-session, a complimentary 8×10 print and a low-resolution, watermarked set of your gallery proofs (8-12 images) — perfect for sharing online! You can use your session for family photos, a bridal session, boudoir session, senior portraits — whatever you want. You can even give it away as a Christmas gift if you like!
Your mini-session will be 30 minutes long in the Wake County location of your choice for up to 5 people. Certain restrictions apply: 1) any location permit fees are the responsibility of the client; 2) subject to photographer’s availability; 3)surcharge for additional people. This gift is transferable but must be used prior to December 1, 2011.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN WIN!
- Repost this contest link on your Facebook page, on your twitter page, on messageboards you visit, etc. – basically if it’s online, you can you post it there.
- Then, leave a comment on this post on my blog with the link back to where you posted it. You’ll automatically be entered. You must include the URL/link of where you posted it to be eligible.
- Each evening, one person will randomly be selected from those who leave comments/links (I’ll be using the random number generator that can be found on random.org to select the comment).
- Winner will be announced on the blog by the following morning and contacted by email.
As with anything, there are a few simple rules:
- You must leave your comment/link on my blog (not on my Facebook page).
- You must provide the link back to where you posted it.
- Comments and links must be in the comment section by 9:00 p.m. EST each day.
- You may enter multiple times each day by leaving a different comment with a different link to multiple sites (i.e. once comment with a link on Facebook, one with a link to Twitter, one with a link to a messageboard, etc.).
- You do not have to be a current or previous client to play! It’s open to everyone, so feel free to share it with all of your friends!
Good luck! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!