The winner of the day 12 giveaway will win a full portrait session and a DVD featuring a high resolution set of all edited images (12-18) — an over $800 value. The disc will also include a low-resolution, watermarked set of your images — perfect for sharing online! You can use your session for family photos, a bridal session, boudoir session, senior portraits — whatever you want. You can even give it away as a gift if you like!
Your portrait session will consist of 1-2 hours of custom photography in the Wake County location of your choice. Up to 5 people can be in the session. Certain restrictions apply: 1) any location permit fees are the responsibility of the client; 2) subject to photographer’s availability; 3)surcharge for additional people. This gift is transferable but it cannot be exchanged for other services or cash. Session must be scheduled and completed by December 1, 2011.
AND….everyone who entered one or more of the 12 drawings but did not win will be entered in a final Christmas drawing for another mini-session. Rules for previous mini-session giveaways apply to this one as well.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN WIN!
- Repost this contest link on your Facebook page, on your twitter page, on messageboards you visit, etc. – basically if it’s online, you can you post it there.
- Then, leave a comment on this post on my blog with the link back to where you posted it. You’ll automatically be entered. You must include the URL/link of where you posted it to be eligible.
- Each evening, one person will randomly be selected from those who leave comments/links (I’ll be using the random number generator that can be found on random.org to select the comment).
- Winner will be announced on the blog by the following morning and contacted by email.
As with anything, there are a few simple rules:
- You must leave your comment/link on my blog (not on my Facebook page).
- You must provide the link back to where you posted it.
- Comments and links must be in the comment section by 9:00 p.m. EST each day.
- You may enter multiple times each day by leaving a different comment with a different link to multiple sites (i.e. once comment with a link on Facebook, one with a link to Twitter, one with a link to a messageboard, etc.).
- You do not have to be a current or previous client to play! It’s open to everyone, so feel free to share it with all of your friends!
Good luck! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!