The Twelve Days of Christmas Giving is just hours away!
Starting tomorrow – and for the next 12 days — I’ll be giving away all sorts of goodies here on the blog! Because….well,…because it’s Christmas. And I love Christmas. It makes me happy. And I want to make you happy during the holidays, too! (I’m really nice like that.)
So just call me Santa’s best helper. But without the pointy ears. And with way cuter shoes!!
Here’s how it works:
- Each day, I’ll post that day’s gift here on the blog, on my Facebook page and send it out in my email newsletter.
- For your chance to win, repost the contest link on your Facebook page, on your twitter page, on messageboards you visit, etc. – basically if it’s online, you can post it there.
- Then, leave a comment on that day’s post on my blog with the link back to where you posted it. You’ll automatically be entered.
- Each evening, one person will randomly be selected from those who leave comments/links (I’ll be using the random number generator that can be found on random.org to select the comment).
- Winner will be announced on the blog by the following morning and contacted by email.
As with anything, there are a few simple rules:
- You must leave your comment/link on my blog (not on my Facebook page).
- You must provide the link back to where you posted it.
- Comments and links must be in the comment section by 9:00 p.m. EST each day.
- You may enter multiple times each day but you must have a different post with each comment you leave here on the blog (i.e. you may post multiple times each day on the same site or post on Facebook, Twitter, messageboards, etc. — but each posting must be linked in a blog comment for it to be an official entry).
- You do not have to be a current or previous client to play! It’s open to everyone, so feel free to share it with all of your friends!
That’s it. So watch the blog tomorrow and get ready to play!