I‘m just tickled pink to announce that Renee Sprink Photography is growing again. We are blessed to be at full capacity and now must bring on another lead photographer for weddings. So, the search is on for an Associate Wedding Photographer who will be a perfect fit for the RSP brand.
If you are interested, please carefully read through this information and then use the link below to apply. And, if you have a friend who may be interested, please forward this link. We would love to hear from you!
Qualifications: The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Fits the RSP brand
- Is trustworthy, dependable, and responsible
- Has a natural eye and passion for photography
- Has a teachable spirit and values communication feedback and growth
- Has a great work ethic and is a team player
- Has a working knowledge of a camera and shooting in manual
- Is organized and has the ability to problem solve independently, work proactively and adapt to new situations
- Is familiar with social media platforms (strong writing skills a bonus)
- And if you happen to love cupcakes, we’ll that’s even better!
As an associate wedding photographer, you will:
- Learn how to become a successful wedding photographer
- Learn how to use social media to grow a small business
- Learn how to work with and contribute to a team
- Develop and hone networking and relationship-building skills
- Receive and positively respond to regular feedback and encouragement
- This is a contract position.
- The position does not include in-studio or office work, but it does require a flexible schedule.
- You will be required to conduct meetings to book brides/couples.
- Occasional team meetings are required.
- We are not in a hurry to hire and will only do so when we find the right fit for the team/brand.
- The photographer hired will be trained to have the “RSP style” while allowing him/her own creativity to develop.
- If you love taking photos but don’t like the business side of photography, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Hours: Flexible – weekends as well as some weekdays (typically mornings/evenings for engagement and bridal sessions); seasonal (heavier bookings in the spring and fall with less work in the colder winter months).
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience level.
Deadline: September 15, 2015.
If you think you would be a great fit for the RSP team, please APPLY HERE.