So it’s been a while since I’ve posted a Ten on Tuesday…but I’m back with a fun semi-summery edition. Feel free to share your own responses in the comments below!
1. Who is your favorite talk show host?
Daytime – Ellen. Night – Craig Ferguson! I laugh nonstop during both of those shows.
2. How do you style your hair on a daily basis?
Ha! Well, those of you who know me know that I love my hair – the bigger the better (I should live in Texas!) when Jeff and I are going out or doing something special. But, on a daily basis, it’s gotta be some sort of ponytail– keeps it under control and out of my face. And it’s perky. And y’all know how much I love perky!
3. If you were stuck in your bedroom for a week, what would you need in order to not go crazy?
I assume the basic necessities are a given so – give me a couple of good books, a few magazines and my iPad or laptop. Oh – and good fluffy feather pillows!
4. What are the best non-reality shows on television?
Big Bang Theory – funniest. show. on. tv. – hands down!!
5. Do you mow your own lawn and clean your own house?
Jeff mows the lawn and we both keep the house picked up and straight. Thank God for the cleaning lady, though!
6. As an adult, what is the best part of summer?
Oh I think it’s the same answer I would have given you as a kid – the sun, the pool, the beach!
7. If you could ask one celebrity one question, who and what would you ask?
My question would probably be “what the heck is WRONG with you?!?!” and there are so many I would like to ask that question – Lindsay Lohan, any of the Kardashians, Snookie (if you really call her a celebrity), etc.
8. Post a picture.
I’m going to post a photo of one of my favorite vacation spots. The first person to correctly guess the specific location will receive a $10 Starbucks gift card.
9. How many books do you read a year?
Well, that depends on how much time I spend at the pool and/or beach. Usually a book a day or day and a half at the beach. One every 3-4 days at the pool. I love to read but sadly, I don’t do it as often as I would like except in the summer.
10. Which national chain makes the best delivery pizza?
Hmmm….I’m not really a big fan of chain pizza but I’m a thin crust girl so I guess I would say Pizza Hut.